2 Hours – On-Site
- Maximum of 8 participants per QlikView End User Training course
- Introductory course – no requirement to have existing knowledge of QlikView
- Participants are not required to bring a laptop, but recommended if they wish to follow along.
- Designed to give end users an introduction to QlikView.
- Dynamic QA session designed to meet end user needs.
- Understand the features of QlikView
- Recognise the most common QlikView objects and how to interact with them
- Make selections in QlikView
- Navigate around a QlikView application and the Access Point
- Explain basic use of QlikView user interface objects
- Create bookmarks and annotations.
- Sharing and Collaboration
- Training Course Material for QlikView End User Training