1/2 Day – On-Site
- Maximum of 8 participants in Qlik Sense End User Training
- Introductory course – no requirements in any prior knowledge of Qlik Sense
- Network access is required for the trainer. Please also provide the trainer a login to the Qlik Sense Server on site
- Participants are not required to bring a laptop, but recommended if they wish to follow along
- Designed to give end users an introduction to Qlik Sense
- Dynamic QA session designed to meet end user needs
- Understand the features of Qlik Sense
- Recognise the most common Qlik Sense objects and how to interact with them
- Make selections in Qlik Sense
- Navigate around a Qlik Sense application and the Qlik Sense Hub
- Explain basic use of Qlik Sense user interface objects
- Create bookmarks and stories.
- Using Master Items to create my own visualisations
- Training Course Material for Qlik Sense End User Training
Interested in arranging training for your team? Get in touch with our specialists today!