Historically, BI Systems have lacked Financial Report Writers. But that’s not the case anymore. Visual Planner’s Financial Report Writer allows users to create comprehensive reports, including: Power BI Financial Reports; Power BI Profit & Loss Statements; Power BI Cash Flow Statements; and Power BI Balance Sheets.
You can create report elements based on 4 key pieces, then reuse and share them to create consistency across your reporting.
- Rows: Define lines and calculations. Take advantage of advanced DAX Formulas or client side calculations
- Columns: Define QTD, YTD, Monthly, Budget vs Actual, and Forecast for the remainder of the year. All calculations easily user-defined.
- Reports: Reuse Row and Columns for unlimited and consistent reports.
- Style: Leverage robust formatting available in Excel and Power BI. It’s almost limitless, and you already know it. Formatting stays intact so you don’t have to reformat every time you update a report.
Save Time and Be Consistent
- Copy and reuse Row and Column Definitions for quick new report design.
- Leverage robust formatting in Excel and Power BI. It’s almost limitless, and you already know it.
- Save time and avoid reformatting: Colors, underlines, conditional formatting; it all stays intact.
- Spend less time formatting and more time on analysis and business improvement!