2 Hours – On-Site or Remote
- Maximum 5 participants.
- Introductory course.
- Participants must bring their laptop.
- Participants must have license and access to use the customised Power BI report with Visual Planner visuals (in a dev or test environment).
- Internet access is required for the participants.
- Visual Planner End User Training is based on the Power BI reports that are customised with Visual Planner visuals for the customer.
- The course is workshop based and delivered on your device at your premises or delivered remotely online.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Power BI.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of Visual Planner features built into the customised report.
- Introduction to MS Power BI.
- Introduction to Visual Planner visuals.
- Export visuals or data to various formats.
- Apply filters.
- Set up subscriptions.
- Create Dashboard.
- Adding comments.
- Adding personal bookmarks.
- Sharing reports.
- Showing lineage.
- Accessing reports on mobile devices.
- Training Course Material.
Interested in arranging training for your team? Get in touch with our specialists today!