2x 2.5 Hours – On-Site or Remote
- Maximum 5 participants.
- Course Prerequisites:
- Knowledge of Power BI
- Knowledge of database development
- Introductory course.
- Participants must bring their laptop.
- Participants must have license and access to use the customised Power BI report with Visual Planner visuals (in a dev or test environment).
- Internet access is required for the participants.
- Visual Planner Developer Training is designed for developers to learn how to use Visual Planner visuals to enhance their Power BI reports.
- The course is workshop based and delivered on your device at your premises or delivered remotely online.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the features of different Visual Planner visuals.
- Understanding of the write back process.
- Session 1
- Write back process architecture
- Data source configuration
- ‘Table Editor’ visual
- ‘Data Entry Matrix’ visual
- ‘Bar Chart’ visual
- Session 2
- Write security
- Advanced configuration
- Tracing, Troubleshooting
- Performance optimization
- Training Course Material.
Interested in arranging training for your team? Get in touch with our specialists today!